[personal blog]

  • Kerja! - Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. For all the rezeki being given to me. I think my writing skill is a bit rustic as of now. Since 23rd July 20...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

[Penlabelan]

alphabet (4) apple (4) bookmarks (1) bread (2) brooch (5) bulk order (1) bunny (2) cendawan (1) design (2) egg (1) fabric flowers (2) felt (1) flower (6) hair clip (4) handbouquet (2) HDD case (1) hp case (7) hp charm (24) ice cream (1) intro (1) keychain (1) ladybird (2) love (11) name (2) new (1) pendrive case (1) personalized (1) pillow (1) pink (1) plushies (1) star (1) teebot (1) tissue box cover (1) 한글 (1)

Monday, May 16, 2011

order |kak zura|

these items were ordered by kak zura
my colleague at petroscience...
1 flower hair clip + 4 love hp charms + 1 apple hp charm
the names on the love
are not to be revealed on request

thnx kak zura...
hope these items meet ur expectation ;)

interested???
simply drop me a comment in the SB
or u can email me at ayahanuna@yahoo.com

cheers,
iyza

No comments:

Post a Comment