[personal blog]

  • Kerja! - Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. For all the rezeki being given to me. I think my writing skill is a bit rustic as of now. Since 23rd July 20...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

[Penlabelan]

alphabet (4) apple (4) bookmarks (1) bread (2) brooch (5) bulk order (1) bunny (2) cendawan (1) design (2) egg (1) fabric flowers (2) felt (1) flower (6) hair clip (4) handbouquet (2) HDD case (1) hp case (7) hp charm (24) ice cream (1) intro (1) keychain (1) ladybird (2) love (11) name (2) new (1) pendrive case (1) personalized (1) pillow (1) pink (1) plushies (1) star (1) teebot (1) tissue box cover (1) 한글 (1)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

...order |kawan erin|...

these items were ordered by erin's friends again...
seems like erin is my marketing executive (ME)
without any payment..
kyaaaaa^_^
adek also wanna be my ME
but i dun really hv the time to sew
maybe later eh adek...

^red lil star hp charm^
price: rm2.00/pc

^small personalized hp charm^
price: rm2.50/pc (max 4 letters)


thnx a lot customers!!
hope the products satisfy u :))

interested???
simply drop me a comment in the SB below
or u can email me at ayahanuna@yahoo.com

cheers,
iyza

No comments:

Post a Comment